This bonus has expired, but they have a new bonus for $100 + $100 donation to a local charity.
This looks to be the exact same offer & bank as the $100 Pinnacle bank offering (soft pull & $1,000 credit card funding), I have no idea if you can get both accounts & both bonuses. But might be worth a risk if somebody wants to give it a try? They also service slightly different service areas as well.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Kansas, New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado only
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Minimum account opening of $100
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown (soft with Pinnacle)
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: 90 days otherwise bonus is forfeited
- Expiration date: March 31st, 2016
- Open a free checking account with Pinnacle bank with a minimum opening deposit of $100 and receive a $100 bonus
The Fine Print
- Account must be opened online
- Minimum opening deposit is $100
- Maximum of one bonus per customer
- Valid for new checking account customers only
- To be considered a new checking account customer, you must not have had an account open in the previous 48 months with Pinnacle
- Money will be deposited within 90 days of account opening
- Offer valid until March 31st, 2016
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees, you must keep the account open for a minimum of 90 days otherwise you will forfeit the bonus.
As I said this looks like the exact same bank/bonus as the Pinnacle one, I have no idea if it’s possible to do both – but if it is then I’d recommend people that live in the service area do so. If it is possible, we’ll add it to our list of the best bank bonuses available.