This has expired, you can view the current offer from this bank here.
This looks to be the exact same offer & bank as the $100 Pinnacle bank offering (KS, MO, NE, IA, WY, CO), they service slightly different areas. According to this comment you can get both bonuses.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100 + $100 to charity
- Availability: New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado (Note: Missouri and Iowa are specifically listed in the fine print but don’t appear in the state drop down list, so I’ve removed them)
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Minimum account opening of $100
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: 90 days otherwise bonus is forfeited, according to this comment there is also an early account termination fee of $75.
- Expiration date: January 31st, 2017
- Open a new Diamond Secure Account with Bank of Colorado with a minimum opening deposit of $100 and receive a $100 bonus. They will also donate $100 to a local charity.
- This account also comes with a number of benefits (listed below in the image)
The Fine Print
- Valid for Diamond Secure Account applicants only.
- Account must be opened online.
- The minimum amount to open an account is $100.
- The maximum payment per customer is $100.
- This offer is for new checking account customers only.
- A new checking account customer eligible for the bonus is someone who has had no previous checking account relationship with Bank of Colorado in the previous 48 calendar months.
- The money will be deposited after 90 days of account opening.
- Account must be maintained in good standing with no overdrafts for the first 90 days.
- Open to residents of New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Wyoming and Colorado only.
- The $100 bonus will be reflected on a 1099-INT that will be issued and reported to the IRS at year-end.
- Offer expires December 31, 2016
This account has a $4 fee that you cannot avoid, you’ll be charged an additional $5 per month if you choose to receive a paper statement as well. You must keep the account open for a minimum of 90 days otherwise you will forfeit the bonus.
Their previous bonus was one of the all time best bonuses as it didn’t have any requirements to get the bonus or keep the account fee free. This is a great bonus as well, but you’ll be hit with the $4 per month fee that is unavoidable. You only need to keep it open for 90 days to keep the bonus, so you’d probably end up paying $16 in fees. We’ve added this to our best bonus list because of how easy it is to get the bonus.
It’s great that you can get this bonus and the other $100 bonus from Pinnacle Bank if you live in one of the cross over states.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank