Deal has ended, view more credit card bonuses by clicking here.
- Bank of America is offering up to 67,000 miles and a companion fare on the Alaska Airlines card. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- 42,000 miles and companion fare after $2,000 in spend within the first three months
- An additional 25,000 miles after spending a total of $8,000 or more within the first six months
- Annual fee of $75 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
- This card will not be available to you if you currently have or have had the card in the preceding 24 month period. This does not apply to the business credit card product.
This is 2,000 miles more than the current best offer for 65,000 miles. There is also a 40,000 miles + $100 offer. This is probably the best offer currently available, although the spend requirement is quite high. We will add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to JonLuca