Published on July 3rd, 2019 | by William Charles90
Bank of America Alaska 40,000 Miles + $100 Statement Credit
Update 7/3/19: Deal is still available, updated the link.
- Bank of America is offering a bonus of 40,000 miles & a $100 statement credit on the Alaska Airlines card when you spend $2,000 or more within the first 90 days
- Annual fee of $75 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- They will sometimes approve you for a Platinum Plus Visa or Preferred Visa card which has different annual fees and sign up bonus
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
- This card will not be available to you if you currently have or have had the card in the preceding 24 month period. This does not apply to the business credit card product.
Previous best offer on this card was either 40,000 miles or 30,000 miles + $100. It is worth noting that this 40,000 mile + $100 offer deal comes with the companion fare of $99 rather than the $0 fare those other offers came with, so essentially the same offer if you had planned to take advantage of that companion fare. If you don’t then this offer is $100/10,000 miles better than the previous best offer on this card. Overall I think this is a very strong offer if you value Alaska miles and I’ll be adding this to the best credit card sign up bonuses. Before applying for this or any other Bank of America card, I’d recommend reading this post detailing everything you should know about their credit cards. There is also a bonus of 40,000 miles on the business version of this card, if anybody finds a link with the $100 statement credit as well let us know.
Hat tip to US Credit Card Guide