Published on September 26th, 2019 | by William Charles101
[Expired] Bank of America Amtrak Credit Card 40,000 Points + $100
Update 10/22/19: Deal is no longer available sadly, but you can view the best credit card bonuses by clicking here.
Update: You can get an additional $100 statement credit with a dummy booking
Direct link to offer (if link doesn’t work do a dummy booking and the offer should show. I found the link worked once I started a dummy booking)
- You can now receive a sign up bonus of 40,000 points & $100 after $2,500 in spend within 90 days of account opening on the Bank of America Amtrak Credit card.
- Annual fee of $79 is not waived
- Complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade and a single-day ClubAcela® pass for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan LoungeSM or First class
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3 points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- 2 points per $1 spent on all other qualifying travel purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption
- Looks to be valid until September 27th, 2019
- Non-Acela tickets points are worth 2.9¢ each
- Acela tickets points are worth 2.56¢ cent
More information about Amtrak and point valuations can be found here. This can be a valuable bonus for those that take advantage of/enjoy train travel. I will be adding this to our list of the best credit card bonuses. If you have any questions about Bank of America credit cards I’d recommend reading this post first.