Deal has expired, view more credit card bonuses by clicking here. If anybody finds a working link please let us know in the comments below.
Update 8/15/19: Old link wasn’t working, updated with a new working link.
- Bank of America Spirit Airlines card is currently offering the following bonuses:
- 15,000 miles after first purchase
- Additional 15,000 miles & $100 statement credit after you make $500 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Card earns 2x miles on all purchases
- Annual fee of $59 waived first year
- 5,000 anniversary bonus Spirit miles when you spend at least $10,000 in purchases annually and pay your annual fee
- Spirit miles don’t expire as long as you make at least one purchase per month on your Spirit credit card, usually they expire within three months unless you have any earning activity
- I’ve included the award chart below, which can be accessed directly by clicking here. You’ll notice that having the credit card allows you to take flights starting at 2,500 miles + taxes
Previous best offer was 30,000 miles or 15,000 miles + $100, this is either $100 or 15,000 miles better depending on which offer you compare to. There is also an inflight offer for 35,000 miles + an additional 1,000 miles just for applying. The main attraction people have to this card is the off peak awards that price at as low 2,500 miles per flight. Some people also report not a lot of flights are available off peak, so also keep that in mind. These off peak awards can make this card attractive to some people, but make sure you’re familiar with Spirit’s fees and read these things everybody should know about Bank of America cards before applying. This has been added to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Rich D