Published on August 21st, 2018 | by Chuck215
[Expired] Barclays Business Aviator Bonus Now 60,000 Miles After 1 Purchase [Highest Ever]
Bonus has now been reduced to 50,000 points. Because of that we’ve removed it from the best current credit card bonuses.
- Barclays is offering a bonus of 60,000 miles after you make your first purchase within the first 90 days.
- Limited time offer (no precise expiration given)
- $95 annual fee is not waived
- Earn an American Airlines companion certificate. When you spend $30,000 or more in a card member year, you earn an American Airlines companion certificate. You pay $99 + taxes/fees and get a companion ticket to accompany you on any round trip economy fare.
- 5% annual mile bonus. You’ll receive an additional 5% bonus on all miles earned in the previous card member year (e.g earn 100,000 miles receive a 5,000 mile bonus) – you must pay the annual fee before you receive this bonus.
- Free checked bag
- Board with Group 5 on American
- 25% statement credit for all in flight purchases
- Reduce mileage rewards
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x American Airline miles on American Airline purchases
- 2x American Airline miles on office supply merchants, telecommunications merchants, and car rental merchants
- 1x American Airline miles on all other purchases
- Read our full review here
The bonus on this card was always 40k, then they released a 50k offer in April, and now they’ve bumped it up to 60k. We’ve seen recent data points of Barclays matching a bonus if you applied within 30 days, so it’s definitely worth an ask. Hopefully SM will work, else you can try the phone.
Terrific bonus with no spend requirement, and it’s recently become clearer that Barclays business cards do not report to the personal credit bureaus which helps avoid any 5/24 issues from getting this card.
Hat tip to reader Dougie