Update: The expiry date of 6/29 has been removed and still showing the 40,000 point bonus. I’m unmarking this as expired and reposting. Thanks to reader Heartlanta
Link is still showing as active, but the 6/29 date is clearly marked so I’m marking this as expired. For a list of the best current credit card bonuses, click here.
- Barclays has increased the sign up bonus on the JetBlue Business card to 40,000 points after $1,000 in spend within the first 90 days
Valid until June 29th, 2018
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6x points per dollar spent on jetBlue purchases
- 2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and office supply stores
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 10% uncapped rebate on all points you redeem
- 5,000 anniversary points on card renewal
- Annual fee of $99
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free checked bag for you and up to three travelling companions when you use your jetBlue card to book a jetBlue flight
- Mastercard World Elite Benefits
As far as I know the bonus on this card has always been 30,000 points after $1,000 in spend so this is a 10,000 point increase. That being said the sign up bonus on the personal card has gone as high as 60,000 points so I feel this bonus is still on the lower side. Barclays usually requests business documents as well, so that’s something to keep in mind. The nice thing is that this won’t report to your personal credit report. JetBlue award flights are tied to their cash price, more on that here.