Published on January 2nd, 2018 | by William Charles201
[Expired] Barclaycard JetBlue Plus 60,000 Point Offer (Highest Ever) – Still Available
This was due to expire on December 31st, 2017 but is still available. Barclaycard has a habbit of expiring these a few days later than stated, so if you’re still interested I would recommend applying sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed this stays around for some time.
- Barclaycard is offering a sign up bonus of 60,000 JetBlue points after $1,000 in spend within the first 90 days of account opening on the JetBlue Plus card.
- Offer valid until 12/31/17 based on e-mail sent out advertising offer
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6x points per dollar spent on jetBlue purchases (previously 2x points)
- 2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and groceries (previously 1x point)
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Annual fee of $99 (not waived first year)
- Free checked bag for the primary cardmember and up to three companions on the same reservation when you use your JetBlue Plus Card to purchase tickets on JetBlue-operated flights
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- Enjoy all Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases after your anniversary date
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem to use toward your next redemption
- No foreign transaction fees
- $100 statement credit after you purchase a Getaways vacation package with your card
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails, food and movies
Highest bonus on this card was 40,000 and that was an offer released recently, the standard bonus is 30,000 points so this is double the normal sign up bonus and 20,000 points more than the best previous offer. JetBlue points are worth between 0.97¢ & 1.89¢ and award flight prices are tied to the cash rate. That means this bonus is worth between $582 and $1,134 in JetBlue/Hawaiian flights minus the $99 annual fee. You can also currently earn 3x JetBlue points on all Amazon purchasesand JetBlue frequently has flights on sale that we post about.
If you signed up under the previous 40,000 offer, it’s always worth trying to get matched. Barclaycard usually doesn’t match bonuses, unless it’s within 30 days of signing up but it’s always worth a try. Other questions you might have about Barclaycard will be answered here and you can read our full review of the JetBlue Plus card here. If you can make use of JetBlue flights then this is a great offer, up to $1,000 in value after taking into account the annual fee and it has a low minimum spend requirement as well. This will be added to the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to jkelly17