Published on May 30th, 2017 | by William Charles45
Booking.com: Get $40 Off $80+ (Limit Of One Per Person)
- American Airlines is offering $40 back when you spend $80 or more on Booking.com. This works for existing users as well.
- If you’re a new user you can get $25 off by using a referral link (my link here) and then on your second stay you can use the American Airlines promotion above.
The Fine Print
- Limit of three money back offers per year
- Can refer a maximum of 10 people per year
- Credit is good for one year
- One time use only
- New Mexico and Hawaii are excluded
Money should get refunded to the credit card used, when you add a credit card make sure you tick the ‘eligible for rewards’ checkbox otherwise it won’t work. Great discount of 50% if you can find something around the $80 mark. Just keep in mind if booking a chain hotel you won’t earn points or elite night/stay credits and your status likely won’t be recognized either.
If the green box above doesn’t show up then make sure you turn off addblocking first.
Hat tip to The Deal Mommy