Published on May 11th, 2017 | by William Charles156
[CA, AZ & CO] $200 FirstBank Checking Bonus
Deal is back and valid until December 29th, 2017.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Only available for those in Colorado, Arizona, or Riverside County, California (possibly only Palm Desert). This is a bit YMMV, so just hope for the best.
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $500+
- Additional requirements: Enroll in internet banking
- Hard/soft pull: Soft according to a reader via e-mail. Report of a hard pull here. and another report of hard pull.
- Credit card funding: Up to $600 but must call in or go into a branch to fund
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Bonus taken back if closed within 6 months
- Expiration date:
June 30th, 2015 September 30th, 2015 April 30th, 2016 June 30th, 2016 August 31st, 2016 October 31st, 2016 December 31st, 2016 March 10th, 2017 May 5th, 2017 July 7th, 2017 September 2nd October 27th, 2017 December 29th, 2017 March 2nd, 2018April 27th, 2018
- Receive a bonus of $200 when you open an Anywhere account with efirstbank and complete the following requirements:
- Enroll in internet banking
- Receive a direct deposit of $500
The Fine Print
- Requirements must be met within 60 days of account opening
- Bonus will be deposited within 90 days of account opening
- Limit one gift per household, per lifetime
- Not available to existing FirstBank consumer checking customers or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There are no monthly fees on this account, if you close the account within 6 months of opening then you will forfeit the bonus.
Pretty good bonus, I probably wouldn’t bother with the credit card funding as it seems to be more trouble than it’s worth. We’ve added this bonus to our list of the best checking account sign up bonuses, you can view that list here.