Published on March 17th, 2020 | by William Charles60
[PA & OH] S&T Bank $350 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $350
- Availability: Must be a resident of Pennsylvania or Ohio
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: eStatements & 10 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $100
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Six months
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: March 31st, 2020
- S&T Bank is offering a bonus of up to $350 when you open a checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Receive a bonus of $100 when by 4/24/20 you complete 10 debit card transactions and enroll in eStatements
- Receive additional $50 bonus when you open online
- Receive additional $200 bonus after six month anniversary
The Fine Print
- This offer is not available to current S&T Bank checking customers or those who have closed an S&T Bank checking in the past 12 months.
- Offer applies to new consumer checking accounts (Preferred Banking, Select Banking, and Four Star Banking (also interest bearing for Preferred Banking and Four Star Banking)) opened from 3/2/20 – 3/31/20.
- New accounts will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing S&T Bank consumer checking account.
- Signing authority will be defined by the customer name(s) and social security number(s) registered on the account.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other checking offer and is subject to change or termination without notice.
- One incentive payout per household.
- To qualify for the first $100 offer, the initial deposit of $50 must be made within 10 days of account opening and the following conditions also must be met by 4/24/20:
- (a) at least ten $10 S&T Bank Visa Debit card purchases (posted and cleared) must be made and
- (b) enroll in online statements.
- A $100 will be credited to the eligible account 5/8/20 for completing the 3 tasks listed above.
- If checking account is opened online, you will receive an additional $50 bonus to your S&T Bank checking account on 5/8/20.
- The additional $200 will be credited to the S&T account on or before 10/16/20 to signify the 6-month anniversary date of the account opening provided the account qualified for the debit card and online statement incentive.
- The max incentive you can receive during this time is $350.
- The account must not be overdrawn during the promotional period to receive any of incentives.
- Subject to 1099 reporting. All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Select checking account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
Account needs to be kept open for six months
Previously the bonus was $200. This $350 bonus seems incredible, no direct deposit or monthly fee to worry about. It’s annoying that you don’t get the full bonus for six months, but still hard to complain. This will be added to our best bank account bonus page.
Hat tip to JL
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times