Published on July 31st, 2015 | by William Charles7
[CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY & NC Only] 5,000 American Airlines Miles For Receiving A Free Solar Quote, 25,000 More If You Decide To Install
- NRG Solar have partnered with American Airlines and are offering up to 30,000 miles. Here is the break down:
- 5,000 miles for completing a free consultation with a specialist
- 25,000 miles if you install solar panels on your home
The Fine Print
- Offer available only to AAdvantage members in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and North Carolina who are also first-time NRG Home Solar customers
- To earn 5,000 miles in your AAdvantage account, you must meet NRG Home Solar’s credit requirements, own a solar-feasible roof and complete an in-person consultation with an NRG Home Solar specialist. To earn 25,000 miles in your AAdvantage account, you must have NRG Home Solar equipment successfully installed on your roof and agree to a solar power system lease or purchase agreement
- Allow 4-6 weeks after completing the requirements to receive your miles
I’m not sure this is worth the effort involved, your consultation is likely to last at least an on and there will probably be a bit of a hard sell as well. If you have some free time and need some miles, it might be worth the effort but I’m going to give this one a miss.
If you do decide to do it, please let us know your experiences in the comments below.
Hat tip to PointsCentric