Update 5/23/22: Fremont has reached out to say that this is not available nationwide and you either need to have an established relationship with the bank or non-clients need to visit one of the branches locations to validate identity
Update: Reader Tom tells us that this is available nationwide (not restricted to CA). Also updated below that the annual fee is waived for the first year.
- Fremont Bank Personal World Mastercard is offering a bonus of $500 after $5,000 in spend within the first three months
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent on travel (airfare, hotel, car rental) and dining, and
- Earn 2 points on gasoline
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases
- Points are worth 1¢
- $95 annual fee is waived first year
Reader Tom T who sent this in asked why this wasn’t list on the best credit card bonus page. The simple answer is that we didn’t even know it existed (please share any good deals you find with us!) They pulled Experian for him and his partner with 25 new accounts in the last 24 months. Very good deal if you can get approved (they did have an existing relationship with Fremont Bank). Fremont Bank has offered checking bonuses in the past.