Published on February 13th, 2019 | by William Charles11
[CA only?] Kinecta MyPerks Mastercard: $500 Bonus After $6,000 In Spend
Kinecta Federal Credit Union offers the Kinecta MyPerks Mastercard. Let’s take a look in this quick review.
- Sign up bonus of up to $500. Bonus is tiered, spending requirement must be completed within 90 days of account opening:
- Receive $500 when you spend $6,000 or more
- Receive $250 when you spend $4,000 to $5,999
- Receive $100 when you spend $1,500 to $3,999
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% back on gas purchases (up to $6,000 in spend annually)
- 2% grocery purchases (up to $6,000 in spend annually)
- 1% on all other purchases (no cap)
- You can also get an additional 20% back as part of their relationship rewards
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers completed within 90 days of account opening for 18 months. Balance transfer fee of 3% applies
Kinecta is a relatively small credit union with branches in CA. There is at least one report of an approval from outside their service area, but keep in mind if they get a high volume of applications they might close these accounts at a later date. It isn’t clear if the relationship bonus applies to the initial sign up bonus or not, my guess is that it doesn’t but I could very well be wrong.
Hat tip to tom0963