Published on February 10th, 2016 | by William Charles5
[Expired][ME, NH, MA] Camden National Bank $150 Checking Promotion
This deal has unfortunately expired, you can view the best deals currently by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: ME, NH, MA
- Direct deposit required: Optional (+$50), $500+ in your second statement cycle
- Additional requirements: 10 debit card transactions (+$50) x 2
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $5, waivable
- Early account termination fee: $5 if closed within six months
- Expiration date: March 31st, 2016
- Open a Promise Rewards Checking account with Camden National Bank and receive a sign up bonus of $150, broken down as follows:
- Receive $50 when 10 or more debit card transactions post in your second statement cycle
- Receive $50 when direct deposits total $500 or more of your payroll, pension or government benefits, such as Social Security during your second statement cycle
- Receive $50 when 10 or more debit card transactions post in your third statement cycle
- You’ll also receive an ongoing bonus of 10¢ per debit card transaction and direct deposit. You can earn a maximum of $30 cash back per month and you must receive a direct deposit of at least $500 and be enrolled in eStatements to be eligible for this 10¢ bonuses.
The Fine Print
- No signers on the account may be, or have been, a signer on a Camden National Bank consumer checking account within the past 6 months
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them.
Promise Checking $5 Monthly Fee
The monthly fee on this account is waived if you do any of the following:
- Keep a minimum average balance of $500 or more in your account
- Keep a balance of at least $2,500 or more in any combination of qualifying deposit and certificate of deposit balances
Early Account Termination Fee
There is an early account termination fee of $5 if you close the account within 6 months of account opening.
The nice part of this bonus is that you can get $100 of it without a direct deposit, because it’s a soft pull to open we have added it to our list of the best bank bonuses currently available. If you have any experiences with this bonus, please share them in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank