The Chase Amazon Prime credit card will be getting an increased signup bonuses from November 17th – December 4th:
- Prime members get $200 Amazon gift card instantly upon approval for the Chase rewards Prime Visa credit card.
- No annual fee
- No earnings cap
- No foreign transaction fee
- Standard Visa Signature benefits (a full list is available here)
- Earning details:
- Earns 5% back at Amazon.com & Whole Foods with an eligible Prime membership
- Earns 3% back at Amazon.com & Whole Foods without an eligible Prime membership
- Earns 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, local transit, commuting
- Earns 1% back on all other purchases
- Amazon may offer you ways to earn bonus points through the program or special promotions
The regular bonus is $50 for non-Prime and $100 for Prime; $200 ties the highest bonus we’ve seen. The bonus is especially interesting given the zero spend requirement. The card also earns 5% at Amazon and Whole Foods which a lot of people will find useful. Note, the $200 bonus is for Prime members only.
Someone can also refer their friend to this card and the referrer will get $50 as well. NO REFERRALS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. We’ll add this to our List of Best Current Credit Card Signup Bonuses.