Published on June 30th, 2018 | by William Charles118
[Expired] Chase Marriott Premier Plus Now Live – 100,000 Point Bonus – Ends July 12th?
This deal has expired and is no longer available. View the best current credit card bonuses by clicking here.
Update: This 100,000 bonus was always marked as a ‘limited time offer’. It looks like it will expire on July 2nd according to advertisement seen by US Credit Card Guide. Marriott site says July 12th… Also keep in mind this possible rumor.
- The new Chase Marriott Premier Plus is now live, the launch bonus is 100,000 points after $5,000 in spend
- The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of the Marriott Rewards Premier or Marriott Rewards Premier Plus credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of the Marriott Rewards Premier or Marriott Rewards Premier Plus credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months
- $95 annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Six Marriott rewards points per dollar spent at participating hotels
- Two points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Anniversary free night certificate for any property up to 35,000 points
- Silver status, upgraded to gold elite status when you spend $35,000 in purchases each year
- Coming in 2019: Receive 15 nights towards elite status (you can only receive this once regardless of how many Marriott/SPG cards you have)
We just posted an hour ago that this would be going live tomorrow, looks like it went live early. I’d be shocked if the 5/24 rule doesn’t apply to this card, as it did apply to the previous Premier version. You’ll notice that you’re not eligible if you currently hold the Marriott Premier card, current holders will be offered an upgrade offer here but that doesn’t currently seem to be live. It’s possible you might be able to apply for both cards today and get approved for both, but I suspect that won’t work (at least it shouldn’t according to the fine print).
We’ve seen 100,000 point bonuses on the Marriott Premier, so this isn’t a mind blowing deal by any means but could still be very useful to some readers.
Hat tip to reader Mystral