Update 9/13/22: Deal is back and valid through 10/26, either 5%/$3 or 10%/$6 (ht Gerald)
Uppdate 7/28/22: Deal is back and valid until 8/24.
Update 6/17/22: Deal is back and valid through July 13th. Some are seeing 5%/$3 this time.
Update 5/10/22: Deal is back and valid through 6/1/22
Check your Chase Offer or Bank Amerideals for the following offer:
- Get 10% back at Rite Aid, max $4.
- Others might see: get 5% back at Rite Aid, max $2.
A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Chase, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information.
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 5/31/19.
- Offer not valid on prescription purchases, tobacco, alcohol, lottery, cigarettes, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services.
- Offer valid one time only.
Reader KurtBiz sent in the 10%/$4 deal on Chase Offers, and I see the 5%/$2 deal in my Bank Amerideals. Small little savings if you use Rite Aid. They sell many gift cards as well for places like Amazon and Target; the fine print excludes those, but it’s likely to work anyway.
- Update 1/20/22: Deal is back and valid until 2/28/22.
- Update 11/9/21: Deal is back and valid until 12/23/21. Hat tip to GC Galore
- Update 9/21/21: Deal is back and valid until 10/31/21.
- Update 5/6/21: Offer is back. hat tip to reader az
- Update 12/3/20: Offer is back with 10%, up to $6, through (??). Hat tip to reader Jo
- Update 10/18/20: There is now another version of this offer but with a 12/03/20 end date.
- Update 10/11/20: Deal is back and valid until 11/19/20. Hat tip to GC Galore
- Update 9/2/20: Deal showing again, this time end date is 10/6/20. Hat tip to GC Galore
- Update 7/28/20: Another deal with end date 9/10/20. Hat tip to GC Galore
- Update 7/19/20: Deal is back; for some it’s 10%, up to $6; for others it’s 5% back, up to $3. Expires 8/26/20. Hat tip to readers Gerald and Roman
- Update 6/30/20: Deal has been extended through 7/10/20. Hat tip to reader Gerald
- Update 4/20/20: Deal is back and valid until 6/4/20. Maximum discount is now $6. Hat tip to GC Galore
- Update 1/20/20: Deal is back and valid until 1/30/20. Hat tip to GC Galore
- Update 12/10/19: Deal is back and valid until 1/6/20. Hat tip to DDG
- Update 10/16/19: Deal is back and valid until 11/25. Hat tip to @Chase-ing UR points
- Update 9/2/19: Offer is back, expires 10/15/19.
- Update 7/18/19: Offer is showing again for some. Expires 8/31/19.
- Update 6/8/19: Offer is showing again for some. Expiration this time is July 16th.
It’s back, expiring 10/26. I got 5% max $3 on a bunch of Chase cards.
I also got 10% max $6 expiring 10/12 on one card.
5% only for me on all 6 cards
It’s back, expiring 8/24. I have 10%/$6 on 4 cards and 5%/$3 on 4 others. This week they have a deal on Staples gift cards, where if you buy $50 worth, you get $10 in BonusCash. If you can use the BonusCash before it expires in 30 days and you have the 10% offer, this is like a 30% discount.
I have this 10% offer on my WF Active Cash card. With Chase, you get an email in a couple days after using the offer and then a few days later you see the credit for the expected amount. How does it work for WF? Do they send an email for using the offer? When does the credit show up? Thanks
Received an email about using the offer after 3 days. A few days later the credit showed up on the account.
10% back — Max $6 on my Freedom
Does Rite Aid even carry $60 Amazon gc? I don’t see it
I usually get the variable ones,, and have the cashier put 60. Might be available in only some locations.
Time to max out my monthly allotment of covid tests
Are there any more Rite Aid-s open?
Obviously there are. In my area, about half of the Rite Aids have been either converted to Walgreens or closed.
Chuck Fine print does *not* exclude gift cards, maybe it did in the past? Bought a $60 Amazon gift card at RiteAid and have the $6 pending reward at BofA.
I have 5% off, capped at $3 rebate, on two Chase cards for RiteAid. Not worth going there just for the offer.
With the Flex card, it would be 8% (5+3). There is a promotion this week on Kohls GC, buying $50 getting $10 bonus cash.