Published on August 19th, 2019 | by Chuck25
Chase Opens Branches in MSP, Twin Cities Area (MN) And Providence (RI)
[Update: Added two Rhode Island branches below. Reposted.]
In March, Chase announced a 5 year expansion on physical branches in various areas of the US where they don’t currently have a footprint. They’ve now sent out grand opening notices for three locations in the MSP, Twin Cities (MN) area, and two locations in Providence (RI).
- The Minneapolis branch will be located at 606 Washington Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414. This one is already open.
- The St. Paul branch will be located at 1039 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55105. Exact opening date unknown.
- The St. Louis Park branch will be located at 5530 Cedar Lake Rd. Ste. 600, St. Louis Park, MN 555416. Exact opening date unknown.
- Providence branch at 234 Thayer St, Providence, RI 01216
- Downtown Providence branch at 146 Westminster St, Providence, RI 02903
This is great for those who want to bank with Chase and to take advantage of their checking and savings bonuses. Some are even available online but only to those within their footprint. Useful also for getting targeted credit card or increased branch offers which come occasionally.