Published on November 27th, 2019 | by William Charles3
[Expired] [MI only] United Financial Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: MI
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: online banking and eStatements
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees:
- Early account termination fee:
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: December 6th, 2019
- United Financial Credit Union is offering a referral bonus of $100. The person being referred must open a new checking account with debit card, online banking and eStatements
The Fine Print
- Referred member must be a new member and will need to open a new checking account with debt card, online banking and e-statements, a new loan, or a new certificate of deposit.
- Referred member must present coupon at time of account opening.
- Once the new account meets the qualifications listed, the $100 will be deposited to both the referring and referred members.
- If the new account does not meet the qualifications by December 12, the incentive will not be paid.
- If only a savings account is opened – both parties will receive $25. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Personal checking account has no monthly fee to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I couldn’t find any early account termination fee in the fee schedule.
If anybody is already an account holder, let us know if it’s a hard/soft pull and also share your referral information in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times