Published on February 28th, 2019 | by Chuck37
[Expired] Chase Pay: Get 1,500 Ultimate Rewards Points when Using 3 Times with Samsung Pay (3/1-3/31)
Deal has expired, view more Chase Pay deals by clicking here
Chase is sending out the following email offer:
- Tap and pay 3 times with Chase Pay linked to Samsung Pay and earn an extra 1,500 Ultimate Rewards points.
The Fine Print
- This offer is valid from 03/01/2019 through 03/31/2019.
- To qualify for this offer, you must make 3 transactions using your consumer Chase card with Chase Pay linked to Samsung Pay during checkout.
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the bonus points to post to your credit card account.
- To receive the bonus points, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. If you change your credit card product during the promotional period you will forfeit this offer.
- Limit one offer per customer or card account.
- Your participation in this program may result in miscellaneous income and may be reportable to you and the IRS, on a Form 1099-MISC (miscellaneous income) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) for the year in which the income is paid. You are responsible for any tax liability, related to participating in this program. Please consult your tax advisor if you have any questions about the impact to your personal income tax returns.
This is being sent out on Sapphire and Freedom variety cards. I haven’t gotten this yet, hopefully it’s just a slow roll out.
If anyone finds a public link, please let us know. It may be a public offer, in which case we’ll have to figure out which cards it’s available on.
Hat tip to reader SJ