Published on June 4th, 2017 | by William Charles163
Chase Pay: Load Starbucks With $10+, Get 250 Bonus Stars (Two Free Drinks)
Update 2: Deal is back with a new start and expiry date. Hat tip to DDF. Looks like it’s working for everybody as long as you have gold status. If your Chase Pay isn’t working then it’s likely because you have a combined personal and business account. If you contact Starbucks here. Only works if you have a Chase card.
Update: Reader @missmi621 got the bonus stars without being targeted, they did have gold status though. Reader @HeyCrutch didn’t get their bonus stars due to not having gold status so it seems like that is a hard requirement. Reposting this due to this new information. E-mail Starbucks if you don’t receive your stars within 24 hours.
- Load Starbucks with Chase Pay & receive 250 bonus stars when you load $10 or more.
- If you’re a Chase cardmember, but don’t have Chase Pay, tap Pay in the Starbucks® app, then Manage. Then select Edit Payment Methods followed by Add Payment Method andSet Up Chase Pay.
- If you already have Chase Pay, simply tap Pay, then Reload. Make sure that Chase Pay is selected as your payment method and follow the steps to load $10 or more.
- Receive 250 bonus stars within 24 hours.
The Fine Print
Offer valid 1/8/17 – 1/12/17 or while supplies last. Gold Starbucks Rewards™ members load $10 or more in your Starbucks® App using Chase Pay® and collect two hundred and fifty (250) Bonus Stars.
- Offer valid 6/4/17 – 6/7/17
- Bonus Stars will be automatically loaded to this Starbucks Rewards™ account within 24 hours.
- These Bonus Stars cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or discounts.
- Bonus Stars do not apply towards Star Dashes.
- Enjoy this offer one time.
- Offer good in the U.S. only.
Looks like you need to be a Starbucks Rewards Gold Member to be eligible. Pretty easy deal otherwise and two free drinks is a pretty good reward for a $10 load. One of my predictions for 2017 was more of these offers, so it’s good to see Chase getting involved.
Update: Chase Pay won’t work if you have a combined personal & business login.
Hat tip to reader @mommafrica