Published on March 15th, 2018 | by William Charles17
Chase To Launch Aer Lingus Credit Card In Spring
Chase just launched the new Iberia credit card earlier today and they will be launching an Aer Lingus card later this spring.
- Sign up bonus unknown
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3 Avios per $1 spent on Iberia, Aer Lingus, British Airways, LEVEL and OpenSkies
- 1 Avios per $1 on all other purchases
- Ticket for a companion when a ticket is purchased in economy class, after $30,000 spend in a calendar year
- Priority boarding on flights to and from the U.S.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Purchase protection
- $95 annual fee
Given that the British Airways card and the Iberia card do not have the Chase 5/24 rule applied, I’d say it’s safe to state that this card will also be excluded from the rule. This is great news, it’ll be nice to have more opportunities to earn the sign up bonus on Chase cards.