Published on March 15th, 2018 | by Chuck57
[5/24 Does Not Apply] Brand New Chase Iberia Credit Card: 75,000 Points Signup Bonus, $1,000 Yearly Voucher, $95 Annual Fee
Update 2: Full review now available here.
Update: Data points indicate that you can get this card even if you are past 5/24.
Chase released today a new cobranded credit card with Iberia.
- $95 annual fee, not waived the first year
- Signup bonus: 50,000 Avios after $3,000 in spend within 3 months, plus 25,000 Avios after $10,000 in spend within the first year
- $1,000 discount voucher each calendar year you spend $30,000. Note, there are limitations on this voucher: “The discount voucher will be in the form of a code that can be applied by a Cardmember for a discount of $1,000 when purchasing two tickets, for the same flights in the same class of travel.”
- No foreign transaction fees
- 10% off Iberia flights when paying with the Iberia credit card
- 3x Avios on Iberia purchases, 1x everywhere else
- Card is Visa Signature
Hopefully Will will write a full review later. Million-dollar-question: will 5/24 apply to this card? It doesn’t apply to the Chase British Airways card. We’ll see… Let us know if you have a data point.
Hat tip to LupineChemist on r/churning