Update 4/20/20: Offer still available.
Update 4/1/20: Today is the last day for this offer. Might be able to get an additional 2,500 miles.
- Chase is offering a bonus of 60,000 miles after $3,000 in spend within three months, the annual fee of $95 is also waived for the first year
- Valid until 4/2/20
- Annual fee of $95 waived first year
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
- 25% off in flight purchases when using your card (including WiFi and food/beverages)
- $100 Global Entry/TSA PreCheck credit
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2 miles per $1 spend with United Airlines, restaurant and hotel purchases
- 1 mile per $1 spend on all other purchases
- Last seat availability
- Miles don’t expire
- Free checked bag when you pay with card (for 2 people)
- Priority boarding
- 2 Club passes per year
- No FX fees
Previous offer was for 65,000 miles but required $10,000 in total spend. Even though this is 5,000 miles less considering the spend requirement is so much smaller I definitely think this is the better deal. This is the best deal we’ve seen as other similar deals still required $8,000 in spend. Most people won’t be eligible due to the 5/24 rule, but with the introduction of the Sapphire 48 rule I’m guessing more and more people are using a 5/24 slot on this card. There is also business offer for 100,000 miles. I’ll be adding this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.