Bonus now down to 60,000 points.
Update 1/24/23: Deal is set to expire soon according to sites with affiliate links.
Update 4/8/22: New bonus is 90,000 miles with $5,000 spend. Might be as good as the expired offer of 100,000 miles due to lower spend. (ht USCCG)
Chase has a special signup bonus offer for the newly launched United Quest card:
- Get 80,000 United miles when you spend $5,000 within the first three months of account opening.
- Get an additional 20,000 bonus United miles when you spend a total of $10,000 ($5,000 additional) within the first 6 months of account opening.
- Annual fee of $250
- $125 credit each card year on United purchases (this goes based on the card anniversary year)
- Up to 10,000 miles back. Get 5,000 miles back for each award flight per year (up to two). Based on cardmember year, not calendar. This benefit begins after your card anniversary, and is not applicable in the first cardmember year.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x points per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on all other travel purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on select streaming and restaurant purchases
- 1x point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first and second checked bag
- Priority boarding and premier upgrades on award tickets
- Update 8/28/21: There is an end date showing 9/22/21. Who knows if the offer will actually end then or not, if you’re interested in the offer I’d suggest signing up now. Hat tip to MtM
- Update 7/24/21: Referrals now show the full 100,000 point offer. Do not share your referrals in the comments below.
- Update 4/9/21: Card is now available via referrals as well, though the referral bonus only has the 80,000 points part of the bonus, not the extra 20,000 points.
Nice big launch offer. Initially we thought the launch offer was going to be 80,000 miles, so it’s nice to see the added 100,000 tier. This is probably a better deal than the 70,000 United Explorer offer with waived annual fee which we saw recently, but it might depend on the person.
Hat tip to reader Justin and SL