Published on March 16th, 2017 | by William Charles15
How To Check Your Credit Card Application Status With Each Issuer
When you apply for a credit card, you’ll either be instantly approved, instantly denied or the application will go to pending. Below we will share the online links to check your application status with each credit card issuer.
If you were denied, all hope is not lost.You can call reconsideration and plead your case to get that denial turned into an approval, you can view the reconsideration numbers for each of the credit card issuers by clicking here. You can read our tips for reconsideration phone calls here. You can also view what cards you’re pre-approved for with each issuer here.
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Capital One. No online link, must call (800) 903-9177
- Chase. Must be logged in. If it doesn’t work following these directions or just call (888) 338-2586
- Manage Accounts link under Customer Center on the right hand side. From there, scroll to the bottom on the right hand side and you should see NEW! Check my application(s) status under Open a New Account.
- U.S. Bank. No online link, must call (800) 947-1444
- Wells Fargo
- Comenity Bank. No way to check your application status
- Credit One Bank
- FIA Card Services. No online link, must call (866) 598-4971.
- Synchrony Bank. No way to check your application status
- TD Bank. No online link, must call (888) 561-8861
- USAA. No way to check online, must call (800) 531-8722
If there are any other issuers you’d like added, just let me know in the comments and I’ll try to add them.