Published on August 6th, 2017 | by Chuck22
Citi Prestige 75,000 Bonus + $350 Annual Fee for Relationship Customers
- Get 75,000 bonus Thank You points when signing up for a Citi Prestige card and spending $7,500 within three months
- Pay just $350 annual fee when signing up in-branch
The in-branch $350 fee is for Citi relationship customers only – Citigold, Citi Priority, or Private Banking clients. It’s a standard offer for relationship clients, but the 75,000 offer didn’t click in together with the $350 fee until a couple of days ago.
Make sure you’re aware of the new Citi application rule: signup bonus ThankYou points are not available if you have had ThankYou Preferred, ThankYou Premier or Citi Prestige cards opened or closed in the past 24 months.
- Annual fee of $350 for relationship customers
- $50 additional user fee
- $250 annual air travel credit
- 4th hotel night free benefit
- No foreign transaction fees
Card earns the following rates:
- 3x points per $1 spent on all airlines, hotels and travel agencies
- 2x points per $1 spent on all spend at restaurants and select entertainment
- 1x point per $1 spent on all other purchases
In the past, people who weren’t relationship clients were able to get bankers to push through a $350 application for them, but that might be a thing of the past.
Another important thing is that I believe Citi relationship clients used to get the $350 annual fee even when they applied online; the system automatically recognized them and billed them the lower annual fee. Again, I’m not sure if this still holds true – please let us know in the comments.
We’ve written a few posts about the 75,000 offer which is available online as well with the $450 fee:
- Citi Prestige 75,000 Bonus Thank You Points Now Live
- Citi Prestige 75,000 Points Vs Citi Premier 50,000 Offer – What’s Better?
- Citi Prestige 75,000 Point Signup Bonus Now Publicly Available
- Keep, Downgrade, Cancel: Citi Prestige
Big thanks to reader MontyFC for sharing this with us