Published on August 31st, 2019 | by William Charles196
COIN Brokerage: Invest $100 & Get $50 Bonus With Promo Code COIN2019
Update 8/31/19: Extended again until September 30, 2019. Hat tip to Gadget
Update 7/30/19: extended again, this time until August 31st, 2019
Update 7/7/19: Deal has been extended until July 31st, 2019.
- COIN is offering a bonus of $50 when you invest at least $100 with the promo code COIN2019. Must keep the $100 in your account for at least 90 days
The Fine Print
- When you open a COIN account during the term of the promotion and transfer at least $100.00 into it and keep it in your account for at least 90 days, JHPFS, LLC will make a one-time deposit of $50.00 (“bonus funds”) into the cash balance of your COIN account after the end of the 90 day period
- This promotion is available to new customers opening accounts on the COIN platform and is valid until June 30th, 2019.
- To be eligible for the bonus funds under this promotion, a new COIN customer must enter a valid promo code when prompted during the account opening process.
- Only one bonus funds deposit is available per COIN customer.
- This promotion is not available to current or former COIN customers.
- COIN reserves the right to amend or terminate this offer at any time, and to limit account bonuses you are allowed to receive, and to refuse, withhold, or recover any and all bonus funds if COIN, in its sole discretion, determines that it was obtained under wrongful or fraudulent circumstances, that inaccurate or incomplete information was provided in opening the account, or that any terms of the COIN agreements have been violated.
- This promotion is available to U.S. Residents only and is not available to employees of John Hancock or any of its affiliates. COIN is not responsible for any failure on your part to meet standards for qualifying for this promotion.
When signing up with COIN you need to select three impact areas (eight to choose from total), these are used to build your portfolio. Impact areas are:
COIN charges an annual fee of 0.75%. Personally I wouldn’t bother with this for actual investing, but seems a relatively easy way to get $50. I’ll add this to the list of the best brokerage bonuses.
Hat tip to Andrew D and pkim101