Published on December 5th, 2017 | by Chuck18
Colorado Federal 1.65% APY Savings [$50k minimum]
Offer at a glance
- Interest Rate: 1.65% APY
- Minimum Balance: $50,000
- Maximum Balance: FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Insured: FDIC
- Colorado Federal Savings Bank is offering 1.65% APY on their Premier Savings account (minimum $50,000 deposit required)
Colorado Federal is an online bank, available nationwide.
The Fine Print
- Rate valid as of 12/1/17
- Minimum $50,000 required to open account. Minimum balance required to obtain the 1.65% APY is $50,000.00.
- Colorado Federal Savings Bank will only allow transfers to and from your original linked account. It is our policy not to change linked accounts. It is recommended you link a checking account that you intend to keep open.
- In order to be eligible for a Premier Savings Account, the applicant must be a new customer to Colorado Federal Savings Bank. A new customer is defined as a customer who has not maintained a CD or savings account with the bank in the prior 60 days. Applications that are received for this product that are determined ineligible will be canceled. If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact us at 1-877-484-2372 Monday through Friday between 7 am and 6 pm MST.
There aren’t any fees on this account as long as you stay within the federally required limit of 6 withdrawals per month.
Rates continue to creep up. Our previous best rate was Incredible Bank with 1.55% APY for balances over $25,000, and there are a few 1.50% options already. This 1.65% APY offer tops them all, but requires a $50,000 minimum. We’ll add this to our list of Best Savings Rates.