Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: This is only available at their Granby & Enfield locations which are both located in CT.
- Direct deposit required: Optional (+$50)
- Additional requirements: Keep account open six months (+$100), order debit card & set up online banking (+$50)
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Must be kept open for six months to get full bonus
- Expiration date: No end date listed
January 18th, 2015
- Receive up to $200 when you open a consumer checking account with WestField bank.
- $50 when you order a debit card and online banking
- $50 when you set up a direct deposit and eStatements
- $100 when the account has been opened for six months with a positive balance
The Fine Print
- Available on WB Performance, WB Signature, WB Free, or WB 18-25 checking accounts
- Limit of one bonus per person
- $50 bonuses will be paid out within 45 days of the requirements being met
- $100 bonus will be paid out within 45 days after the account has been open 6 months with a positive balance
- Offer ends January 18th, 2015
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The easiest way to avoid paying any fees is by opening the WB Free Checking account which does not have any monthly fees. You’ll need to keep this account open for six months to get the full bonus, we can’t find their fee schedule by usually 6 months is more than enough to avoid any early account termination fees.
I doubt many people will be able to take advantage of this as you’ll need to go into the new branches to do so. If you do, make sure you find out if it’s a hard or soft pull. For the rest of you, check out our best bank bonuses and our list of other checking bonuses to find something in your area.