Published on December 2nd, 2016 | by William Charles2
Delta Shopping Portal Bonus: $750 Spend for 1,500 Miles Or $150 Spend for 500 Miles
- Delta’s shopping portal are offering extra miles when you reach spend requirements before December 9th.
- Spend $150+, get 500 bonus miles
- Spend $750+, get 1,500 bonus miles
The Fine Print
- During the “Holiday Bonus” bonus campaign, which runs from 11/30/16 through 12/09/16 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to up to 1,500 bonus miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard SkyMiles® Shopping miles earned from shopping online through the SkyMiles® Shopping mall.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150; or Tier 2 bonus: 1,500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $750 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the SkyMiles® Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks for bonus miles to post to your SkyMiles® Shopping account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded. Void where prohibited by law.
$150 spend offer is basically another 3.33x miles per $1 spent, $750 spend offer is an extra 2x miles per $1 spent. As always, make sure you double check the highest rates on cashback monitor to ensure you’re getting the best deal.
Hat tip to reader Ryan