Deal has expired, view more United deals here.
- United’s Executive Travel App (ETA) is offering a bonus of up to 5,000 miles, broken down as follows:
- Book and complete your first trip* with ETA to receive 3,000 United MileagePlus Miles.
- Invite fellow travelers to ETA and you get additional 2,000 United MileagePlus Miles when they install the app and complete their first trip
- To qualify bookings must be $200 USD or more.
The Fine Print
- Rewards apply to bookings between Jul 13th and Aug 1st, 2018.
- Recipient must have a valid email and United MileagePlus number to receive Miles.
- Miles are awarded when a new ETA user installs the app via the personalized invite link and completes a trip.
- Miles will not be awarded for subsequent bookings.
- ETA retains the right, upon notice, to withdraw, limit, modify or cancel Rewards at any time.
- Miles may not be exchanged for cash with ETA.
- Miles will be awarded after trip has completed. Allow up to 2 business days for processing.
- Miles will not be awarded if any bookings were canceled prior to travel.
- Miles do not count toward MileagePlus Premier® status.
- By participating in the Rewards, the participant agrees to comply with and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Non-compliance with or breach of these Terms & Conditions may result in the participant being disqualified at any stage of the Rewards program.
ETA integrates with your calendar and then suggests bookings based on that, it will also suggest things like booking rental cars and hotels as well. Personally I find services like that worthless when they are tied to a single airline as I’m always going to do some sort of price comparison. I know some people are extremely loyal based on elite status, so I guess this would be more useful to them. That being said seems like a pretty easy way to get 3,000/5,000 miles so worth doing from that perspective. Feel free to share referral details in the comments. If you use somebodies referral please say so as each person only needs their referral used once.
Hat tip to View From The Wing