Published on June 18th, 2019 | by William Charles66
Founderscard: 3/6 Months Of Membership For Free
Update 6/18/19: Code FCLAUNCH18 seems to be working for six months free. Won’t know for 100% sure until the applications are processed. I assume the same limitations as the 3 month deal. Hat tip to reader KAILONG WANG
Update 4/22/19: We’ve now included what is/isn’t included in the 3 month trial membership, most of the good benefits are locked behind the $395 annual paywall. Hat tip to reader Matt I
- Founderscard is offering three months of membership for free. This is supposed to be targeted towards AwardWallet customers with verified elite status with a major travel plan, but seems to actually be open to everybody. Must use promo code VIPAWARD. Not all benefits are available during this trial, the following are available:
- 5% jetblue discount portal
- 20% silvercar discount
- 10% Getaround discount
- British Airways discount portal
- Cathay Pacific discount portal
- Qantas discount portal
- Singapore Air discount portal
- Dell portal discount
- Rackspace discount
- “Apple loyalty pricing” (You have to request a quote. 5k min. P).
- The following benefits are not offered:
- Hilton Gold
- ATT discount
- BMW/Mini discount
- Caesars Rewards Diamond Status/Discount
- Equinox discount
- Trip-It Pro
- Shopify discount
The Fine Print
- Offer available to new FoundersCard Members only.
- Application is subject to approval and terms of Membership.
- Some benefits may not be available during the trial period.
- Make sure to use referral code VIPAWARD.
It says some benefits may not be available during the trial period, we’ve now included what is/isn’t available. Keep in mind this will automatically enroll you in a membership, so you’ll need to make sure you cancel before the end of the three month period otherwise a $395 annual fee will be charged. Founderscard gives you a number of benefits including discounted hotel rates, Total Rewards Diamond status and they sometimes have offers for American Airlines status match/fast track as well. Personally I think you have to be crazy to consider paying $395 for this but I’m sure some readers will disagree. I guess this gives you a three month period to see if it’s worth it for you.