Published on August 3rd, 2017 | by Chuck30
[Back in Stock] Free Amazon Dash Wand after $20 Shopping Credit (Can Be Used For Alexa Only Deals)
Direct Link (affiliate links contained in this post. Thanks for supporting the site.)
- Buy an Amazon Dash Wand for $20 and get a $20 credit toward your first shopping
- Also, get free 90-day trial of AmazonFresh with the purchase (standard fee is $14.99 per month)
The Dash Wand is an Alexa-like device which is especially made to easily add things to your Amazon cart. Aside from using voice to add something to your cart, you can use Dash Wand to simply scan the barcode of an item and add to cart. They gear Dash Wand toward Amazon Fresh users who are buying their groceries on Amazon, but it works for almost any item on Amazon as well.
The Fine Print
- Register Dash Wand and the $20 credit will appear in your shopping cart the next time you check out.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 18, 2018 (next year).
- Promotional credit only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Promotional credit does not apply to digital content.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
It’s essentially free after the $20 credit. The $20 credit should work for any item sold by Amazon themselves, not specifically AmazonFresh items, which makes it easy to use up. I don’t use AmazonFresh, but it would be neat to be able to add other kinds of items to my Amazon cart, like detergent or deodorant, by scanning a bar code, and have it saved in my Amazon cart for when I get around to it. You’ll also be getting a quasi-Alexa device basically free! Dash Wand can also be used to purchase add on items without having to add $25 in items.
I’m a bit unsure about what Dash Wand does not do that Alexa does, but I assume it won’t be able to do things like play music and stuff like that. Give us more info in the comments if you know.
Here’s How To Use Amazon Dash Wand To Purchase Alexa Only Deals. Also, check out our Guide to Saving on Amazon, And thanks, as always, for those who use our Amazon affiliate links, though I don’t think we get any Amazon affiliate commission on Dash Wand purchases.