Published on January 8th, 2019 | by William Charles5
Free Business Prime For American Express Amazon Business Cardholders (First 30 Days Only)
- Amazon is offering a complimentary year of business prime essentials plan, you must sign up for this within 30 days of being approved for the Amazon Business American Express card. Follow these steps:
- Apply for an Amazon Business American Express card account.
- Within 30 days of your card application approval, sign up for a Business Prime free trial at www.amazon.com/businessprime. You must be a new Business Prime member to qualify for this offer.
- While logged into your Amazon Business account, visit Business Settings and select Add People. Add at least one additional user to the business account. The user must accept your invitation within the same 30 days of your card application approval to qualify for this offer.
- Upon completion of the aforementioned steps, $179, the price for one year of Amazon Business Prime Essentials plan, will be refunded back to the payment method used to sign up for the Business Prime membership.
- Business Prime memberships renew annually and you will be charged automatically when the membership is renewed. State and local taxes may apply. Membership fees may change over time. Cancel anytime.
The Fine Print
- This is a special introductory offer that expires 30 days after your Card approval.
- This offer is only available to customers who have been directly invited to take part by Amazon Business or American Express.
- Offer is only available to customers who have been approved for the Amazon Business American Express Credit Card and who are signing up for a Business Prime free trial for the first time.
- Offer limited to one per customer and business account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $179, regardless of the Business Prime plan you elect for free trial.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- By accepting this promotion, you certify that: (1) you are not in violation of any applicable federal, state and/or local laws; and (2) you are appropriately accounting for the value of the promotional discount.
I don’t see anything that restricts you from doing this and getting the standard sign up bonus of $100-$150. Not really sure the advantages of business prime vs normal prime, even after reading the landing page.