Published on July 20th, 2017 | by William Charles12
Free Starbucks Gold Status After A Single Purchase
- Jump straight to gold level Starbucks status with a single purchase. Instead of having to $150 (300 Stars) to get Gold, you’ll get Gold after just one purchase made by July 31st.
The Fine Print
- Valid until July 31st, 2017
- Offer valid 7/20/17 to 7/31/17 at participating Starbucks® stores. Must pay with your registered Starbucks Card / App and excludes purchase of alcohol, Starbucks Cards and Starbucks Cards reloads. Valid for one time use for Green Level Starbucks Rewards™ members only.
- Some restrictions apply. Rewards may be redeemed at participating stores only and exclude alcoholic beverages and multi-serve food and beverage items.
- Birthday reward expires one day after your birthday.
- Stars (including partial Stars) earned toward free food and drink rewards expire 6 months after they are earned.
- Stars may not be earned on purchases of alcohol and Starbucks Cards. Taxes, tips, donations, and fees (such as delivery fees, shipping and handling fees, gift wrapping fees and bag fees) may also be excluded.
- Free refills on brewed coffee and tea available in store during same visit. Must opt-in to receive promotional email from Starbucks to receive special email offers.
- Personalized Gold Card is gold-colored only, it is not gold metal. Mobile Order & Pay may not be available at all locations.
Offered same thing last year but this one doesn’t seem to extend existing gold member status for 12 months (e.g it’s only for green level members). Gold status isn’t that exciting basically means you get free reward for every 125 Stars and you get two stars per $1 spent (plus they run other bonuses). Some of the promotions are for gold only as well.