Published on June 29th, 2017 | by Chuck17
[Expired] [Deal is Back] Get 3,000 JetBlue Miles for Amazon Prime Signup
Deal has expired again.
[Originally posted on 5/1/17. Reposted and updated on 6/29/17 since this deal is back (HT: MontyFC). Perfect timing for upcoming Prime Day on July 11.]
- Signup for a new annual Amazon Prime membership through JetBlue and get 3,000 TrueBlue points
The Fine Print
- Valid until
5/8/177/6/17 at 11:59 pm ET
- Limit one Prime bonus (you won’t get two 3k bonuses for two Prime purchases through the same JetBlue account)
- Fully-paid Prime memberships only ($99 + tax), no points are earned on trials
- 3x per dollar is NOT earned on top of the 3,000 points
- Allow 30 days for points to post
- Not valid on Prime Gift purchases
Really excellent deal. Assuming you value Jetblue points at one penny or more, it’s a $30+ rebate on the $99 fee.
You can always earn 3x JetBlue points per dollar spent, and that works even on Prime membership as per the terms. But that just gets 297 points (3 x 99) while this gets you 3,000 points.
The FAQ states the following: “What if I am already an Amazon Prime member? This promotion is only for new Amazon Prime members, so you would not be eligible for the 3,000 TrueBlue points promotion.” I wonder what will happen if you cancel your Prime membership and then go through the JetBlue link to signup again (which will extend your membership).
There are a couple of other deals to get Prime membership if you prefer:
- 30 day free trial (our affiliate link)
- Low-income households can pay $5.99 per month
- Students can get six months free thanks to Sprint (our affiliate link)
- Ibotta offering $20 Amazon gift card
- Topcashback is offering $15 cash back
As always don’t forget to stack discounts at Amazon as well. We keep our guide to saving money on Amazon fully up to date.