Published on November 14th, 2018 | by William Charles15
Ibotta Offering $20 Amazon Giftcard For Amazon Prime Membership
Update 11/14/18: Offer is still around. Seems that even some of those who have done this deal in the past (myself included) have now reset and can do the deal again. Remember, this only works for new memberships, so you’ll have to cancel, let expire, and then signup again to get this deal. (HT to reader john doe)
- Ibotta is offering a $20 Amazon gift card when you sign up for an Amazon Prime membership.
The Fine Print
Rebate only valid on subscriptions purchased through the Ibotta app.
Excludes existing Prime members, Prime subscription renewals, monthly Prime subscriptions, and Prime Student subscriptions.
Get a $20 Amazon gift card from Ibotta when you subscribe to Amazon Prime for a full year.
Rebate will show as pending within 72 hours of purchase.
Earnings will be pending for up to 45 days after purchase.
Expires August 1, 2017, 5:00 PM
Other Amazon Prime Deals:
- Low-income households will be better off with this deal
- Students can get six months of prime for free (our affiliate link)
- Topcashback has offered $20/$25 in the past (now $15)
- Amazon have offered discounted memberships from $79
If you don’t already have an Ibotta account, you can use my referral link, and you’ll get $10 for joining (I’ll also receive $5 and a bonus $15 if I refer three people). Appreciate you using my link if you do decide to sign up.
You might also be interested in this Ibotta deal:
Hat tip to DDG