Published on October 25th, 2018 | by William Charles33
Gift Of College Adds Store Locator & More Stores Selling $500 Cards
Gift of College (GoC) now allows you to see stores that stock GoC gift cards. It doesn’t list stock levels or the max denomination, but below is a list of stores available and the max denomination they sell.
- Brookshire’s grocery: Sells up to $500 (TX, AR, LA)
- Foodmaxx: Sells up to $500 (CA & NV)
- H-E-B: Sells up to $500 (TX)
- Lucky Supermarkets: Sells up to $500 (CA)
- Save Mart Supermarket: Sells up to $500 (CA & NV)
- Barnes & Noble: Sells up to $200
- Target: Sells $50 and $100 cards
For more information on how and why you want to purchase these gift cards, I’d recommend reading this excellent resource by Frequent Miler. Keep in mind a lot of these stores are grocery and as such some cards earn at a high rate on these purchases. Fingers crossed we get more retailers added in the lead up to Christmas as I can see these being popular as gifts.
Hat tip to FM