Published on September 19th, 2019 | by Chuck1
[Expired] Groupon: $30 Raise.com Gift Card Credit for $15 [New Raise Customers Only]
Direct Link to offer (affiliate link)
- Groupon is offering a $30 credit toward a gift card at Raise.com for just $15.
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 per person per household.
- New customers only.
- Valid for new Raise customers.
- Must redeem on the Raise app for iOS or Android.
- Valid on discounted gift cards only. Not valid on cashback gift cards.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for order processing.
- Offer subject to Raise Cash Terms. All Sales Final.
- Your order total must be greater than or equal to $31 in order to apply your $30 promotional code.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
It’s not a bad signup offer for trying out Raise. I think there may be other referral offers of like $5, but this one is a bit better. Does require using the app, though. Keep in mind it won’t stack with other Raise promos since the $30 credit functions like a promo code to take $30 off.
Remember to use a portal when buying the Groupon.
Hat tip to MtM