Published on May 30th, 2018 | by Chuck27
Groupon: $60 Costco Membership with Free $20 Cash Card, 72 AA Batteries, $25 Online Coupon & More
Direct Link to offer (affiliate link, remember to use a portal)
Groupon has a special freebies being thrown in when you buy a $60 Costco membership:
- Get a $20 Costco Cash Card
- Free Kirkland Signature AA Batteries 72 ct ($19.99 value)
- Free Kirkland Signature Disinfecting Wipes Variety 4-Pack ($9.99 value)
- $10 off Fresh Meat (beef, chicken, pork, or fish; excludes deli items)
- $25 off an order of $250 on Costco.com
The Fine Print
- Valid for new members only. Not valid for renewal of an existing Costco membership.
- For this new membership offer, an existing Costco member must be expired prior to February 1, 2018, to qualify.
- The one-year Costco Gold Star Membership Activation Certificate includes one free Household Card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address.
- eOffer valid at U.S. Costco locations only.
- After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption for a Costco Membership Activation Certificate.
- Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Costco Cash Card and coupons are considered “Promotional Value.” No cash back for promotional value will be provided unless required by law. If you do not redeem your voucher by the promotional value expiration date, you will receive a refund equal to the amount you paid for your voucher.
- Limit 1 voucher per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 Costco Cash Card per customer/household.
- To qualify for this offer, you must purchase the Costco Membership Activation Certificate through this promotion, and bring printed Costco Membership Activation Certificate to a U.S. Costco location by October 31, 2018.
- Costco Cash Card and coupons (including Costco.com coupons) will be mailed within 4 to 6 weeks of activating your new membership.
- Savings coupons expire Nov. 30, 2018.
- A Costco Gold Star Membership is $60 per year. Each membership includes a free household card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address.
- Costco accepts all Visa cards, as well as cash, checks, debit/ATM cards, EBT and Costco Cash Cards.
- Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
All in, the cost can be as little as $0, depending how you value the coupons. Also, remember to go through a shopping portal, Topcashback is currently at 12% so that should get you $7.20 back. (If you’re new to Topcashback, you can find our referral links for all the various shopping portals here.)
There’s also a separate deal for existing Costco members to get a free $20 Cash Card by enrolling in auto-renew.
Hat tip to reader Dave