Published on October 9th, 2018 | by Chuck22
Groupon/LS: Sam’s Club Membership for just $35, Get $25 in Sam’s Gift Cards + Freebies
A nice Sam’s Club membership is for sale on Groupon and Living Social.
- Pay $35 and get:
- One-year Sam’s Club membership ($45 value)
- $10 eGift Card valid online or in-club
- $15 eGift Card for purchases on SamsClub.com
- Free Fruit Party Tray ($19.98 value)
- Pay $45 and get:
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift.
- Voucher must be redeemed online using link provided with voucher.
- Purchaser must provide a valid ID at Sam’s Club Membership desk to get physical membership card. Voucher is non-transferable.
- Not valid for membership renewals. Valid for new Sam’s Club members only; not valid for those with a current membership or those who were Sam’s Club members less than 6 months prior to 10/1/2018.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery of the $10 or $20 eGift Card after activating your new membership.
- Your $15 eGift Card will be delivered approximately 3-4 weeks after your first purchase of $15 or more on SamsClub.com. Your first SamsClub.com purchase must be made within 30 days of activating your membership.
- Both eGift Cards will be delivered to the same email address used to activate your membership.
- Free offers will be delivered as Instant Savings. Instant Savings, including free fruit tray and free cheesecake will be loaded onto new membership account within 72 hours of membership activation.
- Purchasers will be opted into Sam’s Club auto renewal program upon first transaction in club. By enrolling in Sam’s auto renewal program, you authorize Sam’s to charge the card selected an annual recurring charge in the amount of the, then standard, membership fee for all active memberships on your account.
You get the $10/$20 gift card automatically while the additional $15 gift card is only if you make a $15+ purchase on sams.com within 30 days. Also remember, the deal is only for new Sam’s members.
This is a pretty good deal for Sam’s membership. Depending whether you can max out all the value here, the cost can be near or below $0. And you can go through a portal for the Groupon/LS purchase, as well as use up Groupon gift cards if you have any. If you don’t have Groupon gift cards to use, you’ll do better with the credit card by buying the LivingSocial deal since it codes at 5x with INK when paying with Paypal.
Check out other Sam’s Club deals here.