Published on June 26th, 2019 | by William Charles24
[Expired] Hilton: Buy 40,000 Points, Get 40,000 Points For Free (0.5¢ Per Point)
Deal has expired, view more Hilton deals by clicking here.
- Hilton is offering a 40,000 bonus points when you purchase a points package of 40,000 points. This sale means you can purchase points for 0.5¢ per point
The Fine Print
- Points purchased do not count towards elite tier qualification.
- Points.com and Hilton Honors reserve the right to terminate bonus promotions at any time.
- All purchases must be made through the Purchase page on HiltonHonors.com.
- Timing and order of purchases will be determined by Hilton Honors in its sole discretion.
- The 100% Points bonus promotion on 7,000 packages of 40,000 points is available for purchases made between June 26, 2019, at 12:01am ET and July 4, 2019, at 11:59pm ET or when all 7,000 packages sell out – whichever is first.
- Members may purchase a maximum of 2 (two) 40,000 Points packages during this promotion outside the 80,000 maximum points purchase limit per calendar year.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- Offer is subject to change.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Points will be posted to the recipients Hilton Honors account within 24 hours of the completed transaction.
- Price includes all applicable fees.
- GST/HST will be charged to Canadian residents.
Don’t forget you can go through a portal as the points are actually sold through Points.com, for example Topcashback is offering 2.5% cash back on these purchases. You’ll also earn credit card rewards points as normal so your cost basis is under 0.5¢. Personally I don’t think Hilton points are worth this much, so I’ll be avoiding this sale but can be good value for some people. We talk about point valuations and issues with people overvaluing points in this post. I’d recommend only purchasing points if you have a specific redemption in mind as Hilton is known for devaluing points with no notice.
Hat tip to Traveling For Miles