Update: Each person is now limited to getting just one Amex Offer; the tricks (below) no longer work.
If you have any American Express issued cards you are probably familiar with AmEx offers, if you’re not read this. Often you’ll receive a great offer on multiple cards, if you add it to one of your cards it’ll disappear from the others meaning you can only do it once.
I’ve referred to how to get multiple offers before, there was some confusion so I decided to create this post to direct people for future American Express offers. Here is how to do it:
- Log into your account at americanexpress.com or amexoffers.com
- Open a new tab and and log into your account again
- Repeat step two until you have a new tab open for each American Express card you have
- Select a different card in each tab and navigate to the “My Offers”
- Save the offers you want to save to your account
For some reason, some people prefer to use multiple browsers rather than multiple tabs. It’s the same process as multiple tabs, but rather than opening a new tab in step two you’d open a new browser window. There is no benefit to doing this over opening a new tab that I know of.
Multiple Social Network Accounts
Some offers can be synced through your social media account. Rather than just having one login (and thus one card) you could have one social media account per credit card you have. If you have a gmail account, remember you can use the “+” symbol to make the email address look unique.