Published on November 20th, 2016 | by William Charles5
Hyatt Black Friday & SPG Cyber Monday Sales Now Live – Up to 35% Off
- Receive a 25% discount on participating hotels in the U.S. & Latin America when you book by November 29th, 2016 for stays between November 18th, 2016 and November 29th, 2017.
The fine print
Hyatt Holiday Rate is valid for Hyatt Gold Passport members for bookings made between November 18 and November 29, 2016 for stays between November 18, 2016 and November 29, 2017 at participating hotels in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Latin America.
To qualify for Hyatt Holiday Rate guests must request the Hyatt Holiday Rate when making their reservation via Hyatt.com or a Hyatt Global Contact Center. Guest must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member and provide membership number prior to confirming reservation.
Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with any other promotional offer(s).
- Save up to 35% (10-35%) at over 1,100 hotels when you book by December 4th, 2016 for stays through Stepmber 4th, 2017.
The Fine Print
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts only. Click here for a list of participating properties.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Savings up to 30% off the flexible rates. SPG Members save an additional 5%. Discount varies by property and can range from 10% to 35% or more, based on availability.
- In order to be eligible for SPG® Member rates (rate plan SPGDI), guests must be an active member in good standing of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Guests who are not SPG members may join the free program online at www.spg.com or at time of booking.
- Offer valid for bookings made November 21 – December 4, 2016 and valid for stays November 21, 2016 through September 4, 2017.
Some good deals to be had if you like to plan in advance.