Published on May 1st, 2019 | by William Charles10
Hyatt Miraval Arizona/Austin: 50% Back On Award Stays
- Hyatt is offering 50% back on award stays at the Miraval Arizona or Miraval Austin property. Cash bookings also get 10 World of Hyatt base points instead of the standard 5 (and you can stack with $250 back on $500+ if you have the Chase Hyatt card).
The Fine Print
- This offer is valid for World of Hyatt members who redeem points for a stay with a checkout date between 5/1/2019 and 8/31/2019 at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa or Miraval Austin Resort & Spa.
- Members will receive 50% points back (which will be returned as Bonus Points) on the World of Hyatt points redeemed for these stays.
- Points redeemed for items other than stays (such as Dining, Spa & More Awards) do not qualify for this offer.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after the completion of your stay for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
We saw the same deal last year, but for only the Arizona property. Points bookings also entitle you to a $175 resort credit per person per day and you get unlimited meals and snacks. Keep in mind that you do need to pay extra for a second person, the award chart is as follows:
After rebate you’d be paying 22,500 points per night for one person or 32,500 for two people. Points + cash bookings don’t seem to be good value at all. From what I’ve read from people that have done this deal in the past, they had an awesome time and it was worth the points. Personally I’m not a fan of this type of all inclusive vacation (although I fully understand this isn’t your standard sort of all inclusive at all), but as I get a bit older I’m starting to understand the appeal a bit more. Could definitely be a good deal for some people, although I’d never consider the full price.