Published on January 15th, 2019 | by William Charles7
[Targeted] Chase Hyatt Cardholders: Spend $500+ At Miraval Resorts, Get $250 Back
Targeted offer sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘Exclusive Offer: Get $250 Back’
- Chase Hyatt cardholders are being offered a $250 statement credit when they spend $500 or more directly with Miraval Resorts by December 31st, 2019
The Fine Print
- This offer is only valid for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers and World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who receive this offer.
- This offer only applies to Qualifying Transactions made with your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (1/15/2019 – 12/31/2019) totaling $500 or more directly with Miraval Resorts.
- To qualify, transactions must be identified as qualifying transactions on Visa’s proprietary network (VisaNet).
- The merchants must submit the transactions under the appropriate merchant code for the transactions to be identified as a qualifying transaction. “Qualifying Transactions” are purchases of goods and services made by you or any authorized user on your account, and do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, and checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- Offer not valid for gift card purchases or purchases made online or through third-parties.
It says gift cards excluded, but does anybody know if Miraval actually sells gift cards? Might be worth trying even though the terms exclude it. Miraval Arizona usually offers 50% off award bookings + a $175 resort credit per day and double points on cash bookings. That’s probably a better deal, but this might be of use to some readers.