Published on May 3rd, 2017 | by Chuck45
All INK Cardholders: Get 20,000 UR for Referring Friends to INK Preferred
- Refer a friend to the Chase INK Preferred card and get 20,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards points
The Fine Print
- Max 100,000 bonus points (5 referrals)
This offer is being sent out via email and can also be found at chasereferafriend.com. A few interesting points:
- The bonus is awesome! Typically, the UR referral bonus is 5k or 10k UR.
- The annual max is also up from the typical 50k on other UR cards to 100k on INK cards.
- All INK cardholders are getting this referral offer, even those who have a different INK version like the INK Plus or INK Bold or INK Cash.
- While INK Cash is still available for signup, you can’t refer someone for the INK Cash as Cash cardholders are seeing the INK Preferred referral as well. Some Cash cardholders are not able to refer at all while others can refer for INK Preferred.
It’s possible to get 100k INK Preferred bonus by going in branch and finding a BRM who has the 100k offer (and using this route will even bypass 5/24 if done via paper application), but for most people who are applying online for the 80k bonus, the referral offer is the same as the non-referral.
It’s difficult for most of us to get the INK Preferred card due to 5/24.
Please don’t refer in the comments here, head over to the dedicated referral thread instead.